Dimethylaminoborane - DMAB
The reducing agent to avoid the pink whole effect during through whole plating
- CAS № 74-94-2
- Chemical formula: (CH3)2NH·BH3
- Mol weight: 58.3
- White chrystalline powder with strong amine odour
- Flash point: 43°C.
- Bulk density: 30 lb / ft³
- Reduces aldehydes and ketones to alcohols.
- Reduces Schiff bases in acetic acid.
- Reduces quinines to hydroquinones.
- In combination with titanium (IV) chloride, aromatic aldehydes and ketones are deoxygenated to the arylalkane.
- In modern electronics to produce thin films of nickel, cobalt, molybdenum, copper, silver, gold, zinc and other metals.
- Nickel-boron coatings in manufacturing of high-temperature printed circuit boards.
- Nickel-plated contacts in connectors as a substitute for gold coatings.
- Metallization of ceramics for solderable contacts fabrication.
- Deposition of amorphous nickel onto diskettes.
- Production of solderable ohmic contacts in semiconductor solar energy converters.
- For preparation lithium aminoborohydrides, which are air-stable and non-pyrophoric reducing agents.
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Purity: 99 % min
- Melting point: 34,5 - 36,5 C.
DMAB can above also be supplied as an aqueous solution, not less than 8% DMAB in 1% NaOH aqueous solution. Other concentrations upon request.
It is our pleasure to inform you in detail about DMAB. Please simply send us the below form.
Strict data security.KHW-Galvanotechnik guarantees that none of your data will be passed on to third parties.